Jaybird’s Tarah Pro have a nice extended battery life of 14 hrs, which means even if you use them for an hour a day, you will have to charge them once in 2 weeks. Isn’t that totally cool.
The in-ear headphones are priced at $160(which is quite a bit), as people might rather go for Beats or Sennheiser. But let me get it clear, theses headphones have a phenomenal performance. They are highly priced but worth it.
- Battery life of 14 hours at a one full charge. If charged for 5-7 minutes, the earphones can work for 2 hours.
- The earphones retain IPX7, which means they are completely waterproof.
- They are sweat proof thanks to the double hydrophobic nano coating on the buds.
- They have a custom EQ setup, which paves the way to its uniqueness.
- The key feature is that the company went a step further. They included a hearing test. Algorithms are used to tune the audio according to the wearer for the best performance.
The earphones are being sold in 3 different colours and can be bought at Best Buy for $159.99.